Skaggs Active Shooter Response Base
Presenting Skaggs ASR, including the patent pending Elite LCS Vanquish. Feature packed with state-of-the-art Condor Proprietary LCS material which enhances durability & reduces weight. The Elite LCS Vanquish starts out in a minimalist form that can be disguised under jacket and can also be configured to meet any mission requirements or user preference with its versatile & adaptive design.
- Patent Pending System
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Detachable shoulder pads with hook and loop guides
- Loop ID panel on the front and back for patches or accessories
- Easy access plate pockets
- Removable Buckle for attachments (Female end)
Accepts Medium or Large ESAPI plates up to 10.25" x 13.25"
Adjustable from 34" - 50" (measure around navel)
- Hook and Loop front attachment point
- Comes with Bungeecord and cord Lock
- The Medium/Large size cummerbund accommodates up to 6”x12” soft armor side panels and the large/extra-large size accommodates up to 6”x15”
- Loop panel on interior of cummerbund for hook and loop attachments
Small/Medium (34" - 42" around navel) and Large/X-Large (44" - 52" around navel)
Magazine Pouch Panel
- Holds up to three M4 Magazines or three AK Magazines
- Condor proprietary LCS material with laser cut MOLLE slots
- Male Buckle ends for attaching to the VANQUISH ARMOR SYSTEM
- Compatible with Standard and LCS Vanquish Armor System
- Hook backing
Includes Carrier, Cummerbund, and Triple Magazine Pouch.
Includes 4-piece Armor Express FMS-IIIA Soft Armor inserts for front, back, and cummerbund armor pockets. Measures 10"X12" for front and back panels, and 6"X10" for cummerbund panels.
Meets DoD Frag Protection.
Cost Effective Ballistic System – For officers seeking a solid performing, yet affordable NIJ 0101.06 ballistic package – the FMS ballistic offering in level IIIA is a top performer at a reasonable price.
Trusted by our troops – The FMS IIIA is the primary armor system trusted by the US Army Military Police. Top tier performance coupled with an attractive price point make it a great solution for your armor needs.
Each of our ballistic lines is tested beyond the NIJ Standard – in-house, with special threat requirements as deemed necessary by you, our customer. Our goal is to give you the peace-of-mind that can only come with watching your purchase be put to the test, right before your eyes. Our in-house testing facility is state of the art, and our capabilities are beyond many of the certified labs in the field today.
Soft armor comes protected in a seam-sealed ripstop pad cover. Each configuration is certified to the National Institute of Justice (NIJ) Standards, as well as vigrously tested in-house at our Ballistic Research Laboratory (BRL). During testing we go above and beyond the anticipated testing protocols in order to ensure that our armor products are second to none.
- Quad Compliant
- NIJ 0101.06 Certified
- AE Special Threats
- DEA Protocol
- FBI Testing