Elbeco Genesis Jacket
An exciting addition to Elbeco’s Shield Outerwear line, Genesis is this generation’s staple entry-level winter jacket. Its modernized features offer breathable comfort and long-lasting durability while facilitating a full range of motion any public safety professional can appreciate. Additional features include its removable Thinsulate liner, “quick release” side zipper vents with stability tabs and adjustable snaps, elasticized waistband, low profile utility shoulder straps and two inverted pleat front patch pockets with top and side entry access. Three-piece waterproof hood also rolls up into its zipper compartment when not in use.
- Fabric Detail: 100% Polyester Mini Ripstop with windproof, waterproof, breathable hydrotech membrane | 4.0 oz/sq yd, Machine Washable
- “Quick Release” side zipper vents with stability tab and adjustable snaps
- Elasticized waistband
- Removable Thinsulate liner
- Seam sealed
- Two inverted pleat front patch pockets with top and side entry
- Optional ID Panels – available in shell colors and HiVis, plain or with reflective identification; Panels are attached above the front pockets and across the back of the jacket
- Low profile utility shoulder straps
- Three piece water-resistant hood with drawcord that rolls up into zipper compartment when not in use
- Front two-way zipper
- Available in Brown.
- Approved by Arizona Department of Corrections (DOC)